We are now accepting orders by 5.00pm on Tuesdays for allocated collection on Thursdays.
How it works:
- Download an order sheet – the form can be found here:
Please download a NEW order sheet each week – this makes processing easier and ensures you get the correct produce, and products and prices may have changed. Please complete all the contact information at the top of the order form so we can trace your order.
- Complete the form fully, save the form and attach it to your email reply or complete the form, print it off and post it back to the Frog & Rhubarb
Order by 5pm on Tuesday for an allocated collection on the Thursday
- Once we receive your order, you will receive an email confirming your 30 minute collection time.
You will be allocated the next available collection slot starting from 4pm. If you are unable to collect before a certain time, please indicate this on the order form.
If you do not receive an email confirmation within 24 hours or by 6pm on the order day, we have not received your order.
- return our cool bags & ice packs when you collect your order to help keep costs down – we pack your meat and other chilled products in a cool bag with ice packs to help to keep your produce in the best condition until you get home
- leave us any egg boxes you can spare
- take the boxes & crates your produce is packed in with you and pop them in your recycling bin – we DO NOT need cardboard boxes or crates returned
- only place one order per week to allow us to provide goods for more people
- combine all your needs for yourself, friends, family and neighbours into one order. This will allow us to provide produce to as many people as we can. You will receive an itemised receipt so you can calculate individual bills.
We are really pleased that so many
people are finding this service so helpful.
Take care and stay safe
Paul & Volunteers